- Low cost shipping options available in the UK and globally
- Shipping time 5-15 working days depending on your location
We have a 14 day return policy. Any product can be returned within 14 days of receiving it no questions asked.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Get in touch with our customer service for instructions by sending us an email to email@example.com. Tell us your order number and indicate which item(s) you would like to return.
- You must contact us before returning, as in most cases we are able to get much better rates for return shipping.
- Place the item(s) in the original packing and seal the parcel securely.
- Drop off your package at the local post office according to our instructions.
- Provide us the tracking number of the return item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it takes to receive your exchanged product may vary.
Once the goods are returned to us in the original and unused condition, we will quality check them and process a refund.
Your refund will be processed, and credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few of days of receiving your return.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet and believe that it should have already arrived, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If that doesn’t solve the issue, next contact your bank. There is often processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.